Sunday, June 21, 2009

About Marie Antoinette and Ceaser's Kittens 2009

The Summer Solstice is here and the summer is glorious, my kittens are growing and lovely.  The first born litter now four weeks:  Ceaser and Marie Antoinette's kittens the two blue, silver torbie vans: Beau and Atlas.
Beau I supplemented with KMR and turkey baby food, so when I enter the kitten room he comes running to me at three weeks, my little shadow he follows me all around while I do my cleaning chores.  Atlas is a Mama's boy, Marie is always grooming him and he is beginning to play with toys, Marie keeps her two boys sparkling white, she is so devoted and now playful with the boys. Atlas discovered this week the small baskets from Ghana and likes to sleep in them or roll around inside.  In the photos you can tell them apart because Beau has more silver and lighter blue and is slightly smaller.  Atlas has a round beret shaped with darker blue and silver torbie patch on his head, and a white ring around his tail.  Both are blue, silver torbie and white (vans).   If interested in one of the boys email: templeparlor@hotmail.com


No comments: