Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Templeparlor Exotic and Persian Kittens

I'm beginning this blog to share my experience and insights about raising fancy cats for pet and show.  I aquired from Galina Dmitrieva three kittens, first came Ceaser and Cleopatra in the same crate, then in the spring came Marie Antoinette alone.  After settling in with the food and logistics of separation of the male and females to delay conception.  The budding fertility of spring eventually manifesting in two beautiful litters:  four for Cleo and three (live) for Marie.  
I plan to show the dilute calico, Callie, my pride and joy!  Angel, aka hattie's hat, her red silver tabby van sister is bunny soft and frisky as a young lioness is for sale to a loving pet home.  Marie's persian daughter Coco Chanel is a tortie van and darling with her long fringes and loving personality.

No comments: